I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is DIGITAL WOLF s.r.o., ID No.: 07253451 with registered office at Hlavní 341/102, 664 31 Lelekovice, Czech Republic. (hereinafter referred to as: “Controller”).
- The contact details of the controller are
address: DIGITAL WOLF s.r.o., Hlavní 341/102, 664 31 Lelekovice, Czech Republic
phone: +420 776 275 684
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier; or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- the performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the controller’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
- The controller makes automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 5 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/making payments under the contract,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller intends to transfer the personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular by encryption.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.